Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to Order

How to Order
  1. For pricing/quotation, submit your inquiries to JVcynosure@gmail.com
  2. Once you've received the pricing, you may proceed to submit your orders using the FORMAT EMAIL (please refer to post Format Email), stating description of the item, name/type/code/qty etc. Do not forget to give your real name AND your nickname so I know who's who. ALWAYS sign-off your email to me with your nickname. Do not SMS your orders.
  3. Pay a deposit of 50% of your total order costs.
  4. Email proof of payment. For online money transfers, add my email address JVcynosure@gmail.com in the space provided so that I get notification from your banks of your transfers.
  5. Follow-up with your personal email notifying me of the same.
  6. Once I've informed you that your orders are ready for shipping or self-collect, please pay the outstanding balance plus shipping costs within 48 hours, and repeat step 4-5.

Always remember to email me the FORMAT email, without which, your orders will not be processed/shipped out.

Take note that items ordered with paid deposits are non-refundable. If you do not honour your purchase orders, deposits will be forfeited and your orders will be sold to the highest bidder!

No comments: