Tuesday, December 1, 2009

8th CE and B&W Anggun, etc

Dear all,

Those yg order tudungs frm 8th CE and B&W Anggun, semua dah ready for shipping. Pls settle BOP by tomorrow if you'd like ur tudung to be shipped out on Thursday. If ada yg leh settle the bop tonight, then kita akan ship out esok. Poslaju rates for KL is RM5, for outstation is RM6.

Half of J1 baru dh sampai...I will tepek the pic as soon as possible. The other half will be arriving in 2 weeks. Cantik2 kaler...now ada J1 (a) and J1 (b). J1 (a) will go for Rm40 per m, J1 (B) RM32 per m. J2 still ada B1F1, new batch with all the colours that many have missed previously will also arrive by mid of this month.

For printed, there's no longer B1F1 but it will be 25% off from now on until stock lasts.

For Ikea Hanger, sapa2 yg nak order, pls submit FE with 50% deposit. Price is RM28 per pc, I'm buying this on Friday the 4th of Dec. Ur orders will be shipped out on Monday next week.

I apologise for my inability to answer all emails in a speedy manner, as I'm bogged down with work...official job & MTOs yg berderet2. So pls bear with me. I will get to ur email in due time.

Thanking you for ur patience!! :)

Photobucket

No comments: