Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shuz, shuz, shuz!

Dear ladies,

I have some shoes just arrived from the US. For those yg suka tinggi, platform, wedges....ni seme my kesukaan la...sila2 la intai2. What I can say is that the retail prices are much higher than what Im offering here. So grab these bargains while they are still available!

I can wear all of the shoes I listed except for the Anne Klein pumps!! Uwaaaa! I mmg aim nak sgt yg tu...sgt2 cun pakai dgn suit gi kerja...peep-toe platform heels...comfy sgt!

For yg nk try sendiri the shoes listed, leh dtg my office at lunch time or my house on Saturday morning. Otherwise, yg biasa pakai Nine West size 7 or 7 1/2 would be able to wear all except for the Anne Klein.

For purchases of 2 pairs or more, shipping is complimentary! Yg self-pickup for 2 pairs or more, I will take RM6 off from the total. :)


Photobucket

No comments: